|This is an Agreement between cQ-Indicators (referred to as Licensor), owner of cQ-Indicators software (referred to as Software), and you (referred to as the Licensee), for the purpose of specifying the conditions under which the Licensee will use the Software. This Agreement and the word Software, applies to all cQ-Indicators Indicators, whether purchased as a bundled package of indicators, or purchased as individual indicators.
You agree to accept the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement is a legal contract which specifies the terms of the license and warranty limitation between you, the Licensee, and cQ-Indicators for the Software and related documentation. Installation or use of the Software indicates your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as the Licensee.
cQ-Indicators hereby grants you as the Licensee, a nonexclusive licence to install and use the Software by a single individual. You own the physical medium on which the Software is stored, but not the Software itself, or any copy of it. This license is not a sale of the original or any copy of the Software.
The license is subject to the following:
1. The Licensee may install the software on up to six MT4 platforms, but may only use it on up to three computers at a time. Where all of these computers are run and maintain by the Licensee.
2. The Licensee may make a single copy of the Software for backup and archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain all proprietary notices included in the original. Your back up copy is not installed or used on any computer.
3. The Licensee shall not permit any party to use the Software for the benefit of any third party, including and without limitation, in any manner including but not limited to an outsourcing or timesharing arrangement, or promoting any other online or offline service.
4. The Licensee shall not permit any party to sell, lease, loan, distribute, or transfer the Software to any other person, firm or entity.
5. The Licensee shall not permit any party to derive the source code of the Software by decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or any other method to translate the Software.
6. The Licensee shall not permit any party to reproduce, or distribute the Software
7. The Licensee shall not permit any party to create derivative works of the Software.
8. The Licensor has and shall continue to strive to be as accurate as resonably possible in the workmanship and documentation of the Software.
9. The Licensor will not be liable for any possible errors or omissions found in Software.
10. The Licensor will not be liable to Licensee for any damages, including compensatory, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, connected with or reulting from this license agreement or Licensee's use of this software. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
11. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
12. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
13. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
14. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
15. This License Agreement is governed by the law of California, USA applicable to California, USA contracts.
16. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.
17. The Licensor provides no warranties for the Software. The Software and documentation are provided on an AS IS basis without warranties of any kind. The risk as to the quality and performance of the Software and documentation remains with you. Sould the Software or documentation prove to be defective in any way, you assume the entire cost of any necessary repair. You assume all risks of such data loss or corruption, and the warranties provided in this Agreement do not cover any damages or losses resulting from data loss or corruption.